FOR YOUR HEALTH
- Disinfectant is provided
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meter from other people and wear a mouth- nose protection
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- We welcome you warmly with a friendly smile and not as usual with a handshake or a hug
Further information on current measures can be found HERE.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!
The European travel cancellation insurance provides cover in the event that you as an insured customer cannot commence or have to break off the trip,
• because you get COVID-19 symptoms,
• because you are measured to have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative,
• because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
• because a close relative (*) or someone living in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required,
• because a close relative (*) in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine, or
• because you are unable to travel during your stay due to your illness and have to extend it. Here there is coverage within the scope of the involuntary vacation extension.
Relatives are spouses (or registered partners or partners living in the same household), children (step-, in-law, grandchildren, foster parent), parents (step-, in-law, grandparent, foster parent), siblings and brother-in-law / Sister-in-law of the insured person – in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, their children, parents and siblings as well.
More information can be found HERE.